Thursday, August 21, 2008

Thursday Night...

Hey All,
Dan had a pretty good day today...( I mean, 3 milkshakes would make a good day for me:) His pain is under control and there has been a GREAT relief of pain from his shoulder. Still the main thing is a headache, but hopefully that will subside tomorrow when the dressing is removed (it was wrapped pretty tightly). Anyway, my in-laws are here and making everything easier!!! Dan should be in the hospital for a few more days so the doctors can keep an eye on him. Thanks for the prayers, I get to see the evidence everyday!!
Teal

3 comments:

ellen said...

We are so excited Patrick is doing well today as is evidenced by all of those milkshakes! We will pray the headache subsides and that tomorrow is an awesome day.

Tamara said...

I got your message. Just give me a call when you have a chance. I'm so glad Patrick is doing better post surgery this time. I will be praying for the headache to go away, the healing to continue, and for no infection or sickness. Love you so much!

crazymom said...

Teal, i was so happy to get a post from you. it has been too long since we have talked. you and your family have always been in our thoughts and prayers. i can not believe how fast your babies have grown! they are so sweet. know that we are praying for patrick! our god is an awesome god ,, and i know he will work his wonders for him.. we will pray for each day to be easier for him. we love you guys! email me,, so we can catch up,,rgazes@comcast.net