Monday, August 11, 2008

More Pictures of the kiddos this weekend...

This weekend, my mom came for a visit and to help out with Patrick. The kids love having her here (and us too!!!) These are some pictures from our friend, Addison's, birthday party. It was quite a zoo!!!
Mia, Trey and Macy
Neither of my kids can look at the camera...

Trey and Mommy (He really is cute when he opens his eyes:)


Macy loved her some animals....

She seriously did not want to leave the pen, oh well....
We had a great time at Addison's birthday!!!!
Happy Birthday Addison, we will miss you!!!





1 comment:

Amy said...

So cute! I thought I saved your blog in my google reader, but it looks like I didn't because you've been posting like crazy and I didn't even know it. So glad we can now keep up online. The kids are absolutely adorable!