Sunday, August 24, 2008

Patrick's home!!!!

Hey everyone,
Well Patrick came home from the hospital today. He is doing great!!! His pain is significantly improved (thanks to all your prayers!!) He has been on the couch just hanging out with the kids all afternoon. He is really looking good and his spirits are high. We should have a pretty easy week; we go to the clinic for a checkup on Wednesday and Friday. Thank you again for all the prayers!! We should have about 8 weeks until the next surgery.
Teal

3 comments:

a day in frames said...

Hey Girl...I'm checking in so your not worried! Thanks for caring! Love the pictures of the kids! The one with Trey floating face down in the lazy river is great! :) Every mothers dream...to see their child face down in water! ;)
I'm glad to hear things are going well. I still have a blog...it's just a family one now.

Tamara said...

Well, we all know how observant Mom is! It's a good thing Trey knows how to swim! LOL... Thanks for the update and sharing the pictures!

Unknown said...

Hi Teal! Mrs. Moran sent me the link to this blog. I'm glad that things are going well-you are all in my prayers. I know you are really busy. When things calm down I'd love to see you since we are all in San Antonio! Please let me know if you have some free time, and especially if there is ANYTHING you need. dalia@alumni.utexas.net
281-615-0431
Love, Dalia