Tuesday, August 19, 2008

SURGERY WEDNESDAY...

Hi All,
Well late this afternoon we found out that Patrick (I know, I know, I call him Dan AND Patrick, same person, just bear with me:) is going to have surgery tomorrow. No real emergency, but there was space on the schedule and he was already inpatient so tomorrow it is. He will be second case (at least that's what they are saying now) so he should be in surgery late morning, maybe 10-11 a.m.-ish. He is going to have all the previously scheduled things done: eye, bald spot, nose thinning, but also the doctor is going to go into his shoulder, take out the implant, clean out the area, and HOPEFULLY put the implant back. Patrick is thrilled to be having surgery tomorrow so that he doesn't have to just wait around all day tomorrow until Thursday,(he is getting a little bored.)

Please pray for a successful surgery, pain control, no more infection and that the implant will be able to be put back in. We appreciate the time you all take to lift our family up in prayer.

Teal

4 comments:

Tamara said...

Teal, I am praying for you and Patrick!

Thank you for the updates! I really appreciate how much time you take to keep this up. I know it's not easy but it means so much to be able to keep up with you and Patrick. I love you so much! If you need me to come up there; just let me know. I can work remotely!

Love and Prayers,
Your big sister :)

Jae and Sierra said...

Sounds like good news all around. I've been thinking about you guys a lot this week. We'll be praying for him, and you!!! Thank you for all the updates! Miss you guys!

Trish said...

Teal, Patrick, and kiddos:

Stay strong! Everything seems to be going very well. We are so happy to hear that. We will continue to pray for the family and Patrick's speedy recovery and his pain management. Thank you for taking the time to do this blog. It's nice to be able to keep up with what's going on. Take Care!!

Love,
Taylor and Trish

garrett said...

We're praying for a quick recovery with no infection. Thanks for the updates.

The Scott family