Friday, February 5, 2010

Where in the world have I been?

OK OK OK, I am a horrible blogger. I haven't blogged in like 7 weeks, but I am going to try to be better. My excuses are as follows: the holidays were crazy with normal things and then friends coming in town not to mention my brother-in-law (and sister-in-law) in from North Carolina. Also for the past couple of months, Dan has had a surgery a month. So at the beginning of the year we were back in San Antonio for another laser procedure. Unfortunately he got a nasty infection that kept his face from healing like normal, and today, 4 weeks after the procedure, is finally looking normal. Anyway, scroll down the blog b/c I am updating. I was hoping to have more pictures, but if I don't do this now, it may never happen. The pictures included in this post are just some random recent pics and the rest are under different titles.




This is a true picture of Macy. Wanting to be the delicate princess, but toting around a shotgun. Also, she cannot stop talking about how she wants a "nake" (snake) for a pet. (It's not happening!)



Macy getting her teeth cleaned for the first time


Trey getting his teeth cleaned!


All those big strong men!


Trey has Dan's furniture that he used growing up. It is actually in phenomenal shape. A couple weeks ago we got the second bed from College Station to make it a bunk for Trey. Trey is beside himself excited and didn't want to miss a minute of it going together.


Trey and Daddy



For Christmas, I asked my brother, Taylor, to do some honey-do things around the house. This is Trey helping Uncle Taylor put the fan together for our porch outside.

1 comment:

ellen said...

Can't wait for baby William! Heard Patrick was great (as always!) at Abbott. Love you guys and praying for always. Love the shotgun picture! I had pistols until I was about 10!