Wednesday, March 17, 2010

No news...

Well, just thought I would put a little update out into blog world. This shouldn't take long because there is no change :) I went to my doctor's appt. Monday afternoon and I still haven't had any change. This is not very surprising b/c with my other babies, I never had change before I went into labor. So it doesn't really mean anything. And now, my doctor is out of town until Sunday, so I really don't want to go into labor until he gets back. I love him!!! Also, another little fact that is funny, is that the ticker at the top of the page says that the baby is 7 pounds...HA!!!! According to our ultrasound last week + 1/2 lb = at least 9lbs of baby in my belly! Oh well, I can't be pregnant forever! So tomorrow, I am officially 39 weeks and Macy told me yesterday that I was BIG!!! Like with 4 syllables. She's right. Hopefully next time I update will be baby pics. Actually, I have other pics to put up of Trey and Macy, we'll see if that happens! Ok, have a great couple of days!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Thanks so much for posting. I've been praying about your labor and now know that I should change my prayers to keeping that baby in until your doctor gets home :) Can't wait to 'meet' William!

ellen said...

Praying for you!!!!!