Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Baby William




So, if you are wondering, we are having a boy:) His name will be William Patrick Moran. The amazing thing to me is that these ultrasound pictures were from over 6 weeks ago when I was 13 1/2 weeks pregnant. I went to the doctor to get this ultrasound and Dan didn't even come with me. I mean, I was 13 weeks, what were we going to see? Obviously a penis! Anyway, I had my big 20 week ultrasound (of which my pics are not on disc and I don't feel like scanning) yesterday and we saw the penis again...I guess this is a confirmed boy! It is just amazing to me that some people argue whether that precious baby is really a baby...LOOK AT HIM...his sweet face...his beating heart...not to mention at that time he was a little maniac...moving all over the place. What a precious miracle and such evidence of God's love for us.

"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise You because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in that secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, Your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be" Psalm 139:13-16

3 comments:

ellen said...

So Awesome! Congratulations again!

Elizabeth and Jace's Mom said...

Congrats! Isn't it amazing that they can tell so early. At 13 weeks is when we found out our Jace was a boy too!

Amy said...

Oh awesome! That is so exciting. At just 13 weeks, what an awesome treat!!! You didn't have to wait :)