Sunday, November 22, 2009

Aggie game...

This past weekend, we had the awesome opportunity to spend some time in College Station and see some Aggie football. Dan's brother, David, and his wife, Callie, came into town. We got to stand on the reviewing stand and watch the corps march in and then were invited to watch the game in the 12th Man box. (This was David and Callie's hookup:) I am totally spoiled...football in a climate controlled room where I sit in a cushy chair and someone brings me cokes. I was in heaven. Also the fact that the Ags won wasn't bad either. It was a nice getaway...my mom kept our kiddos, so I very relaxed...not worrying about nap times, mealtimes (other than my own) or behavior.
Dan and I
Dan, Gen. VanAlstyne, and David

David, Dan and their Dad standing at attention singing the Aggie War Hymn


Callie and I
(I would like to make the note that my brother in law, David, was making us laugh so my smile is unnaturally large, but it was the best of the three he took. Also note, that I am in flats and Callie is in 4 inch heels and I am still towering over her. It really sucks to have to stand next to cute skinny petite people...especially when you are just growing larger by the moment:)

1 comment:

ellen said...

Hey, Teal! Now those were some good seats!!!!! Between Lizette and Andrew, I think I had enough texts about beating those Bears! You can stand next to me anytime!
I am old and NOT skinny! Love you guys and have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Ellen