Friday, August 13, 2010

M I A

Just a little post to let anyone who is still following us know that we are still around:) It has been one BUSY summer with a couple of trips and 3 busy kids. I lovingly refer to myself (as most of you moms can understand) as the "Activity Director" of the summer. During the year, we have a great routine, my kids (and I!) know what to expect, but the summer....everyday is different and my delectable 5 year old, who loves a routine asks me daily what we are doing "in 3 days". That is because I have already answered the question to "What are we doing today?" "What are we doing this afternoon?" "What are we doing tomorrow?" "...the day after that?" I will be glad to when the answer is "school, school, school, school, school, free day, church day."

Speaking of, Trey starts Kindergarten in a little over a week!!! I can't believe it! So, I know this isn't much, but I wanted to give you something and tell you that (hopefully) I will be back on the blog bandwagon in a few weeks. I will upload a bunch of pictures of all the fun things we got to do this summer. And of course some updated pics of William, or as I refer to him, "fatboy". Man, is he delicious!!!

6 comments:

ellen said...

Love your picture, Teal! It's AWESOME! I can't believe that Trey starts kindergarten! The years fly by!
Love ya'll,
Ellen

Amy said...

So glad all is well. The family picture up top is great. Can't wait to hear more.

Kitson Family said...

I am glad you guys are still alive!!! I check your blog all the time...glad to hear you will be back. I love to see pics of your beautiful family. I will talk to you soon.

crazymom said...

glad to hear all is going well! we sure miss you! deft. post more pictures when you have some time!

Unknown said...

We're still following your blog! I can't wait for you to post the next one!

Unknown said...

Hi Teal,

This is Joel Bauler, from Mission Waller in Waller, TX. I'm sorry to contact you like this but I've been trying to get a hold of your husband to see if he would be interested in speaking at Waller's 3rd Annual 4th of July Freedom Fest. Could you please email me joel@missionwaller.org or call 713-899-3215? If he can not do it, I understand, but I think he would be a great addition to our Veteran's Honoring Ceremony that evening. I heard about Capt. Dan through a friend of mine, Pastor Ralph Salinas, who heard him speak somewhere last year. Also, please feel free to delete this post if you do not want it on your blog page.

Thanks,

Joel Bauler <><