Thursday, May 13, 2010

William

Here are some recent pictures of our little man. (Just for the record, the reason he is always against a striped background is so that if he spits up or pees, it doesn't get on my bed.) That is his main hangout...my bed...it's so nice when they are still immobile.

Finally caught some smiles on camera. This was this morning (5-13 10) I love that morning love!
Another smiley pic!

This was "posed" on our couch...no towel bed background:) This was before church this past Sunday, 5-9-10. I love this outfit. My nephews wore it as well as Trey and still in great shape.
Full body shot

This is the best shot of the three of them. Man, getting the three of them to look halfway normal is a challenge and I don't have much patience with the camera.

I don't mean to shock anyone with this picture, but I wanted to share. About 3 weeks ago, William started getting a rash (it didn't look NEAR this bad at first). It continued to get worse and was all over his body...face, head, arms. Anyway, at it's worst, which was the following morning that this pic was taken, the spots were nickle sized and basically all touching. By the way, these are hives. When we went to the doctor, we found out that William is allergic to milk. We know that so decisively b/c he is exclusively on formula. So we switched to a soy formula (which is the same price, thank goodness:), and he cleared up in a couple of days. The doctor said that lots of kids that have milk allergies, outgrow them. So we will see. I just to post this, b/c I had never seen anything like this before it happened to William. I mean I had heard of hives, but never actually seen them.






8 comments:

ellen said...

Poor little guy! Glad he is better!
Andrew graduated from A&M today! Proud of him. Have to miss the shower next weekend. so sad :-but have had a girl's weekend planned awhile! will send gift with Kathy or Lizette!

Unknown said...

Wow! That must have been scary to see! He is just precious, Teal! I am glad you posted his handsome picture. :)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
a day in frames said...

I love him and just want to kiss those checks! He's adorable Teal! I am also impressed with the picture of the three kids together. I have given up trying to get that with my trio!
ps....the hives looked miserable. Poor little man! Glad you were able to solve the issue so fast!
I miss you!

Amber said...

Erica had a reaction like that to penicillin. So scary!! He sure is a cutie!

Angela said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Angela said...

Dan,
Congratulations on your new arrival! I still can't believe you're married and have a family! All grown up! You have such beautiful children and a gorgeous wifey!!

I'm so proud of your accomplishments.

-Angela Pinina (WHS-band pal)

Camilla said...

Hello, thank you for sharing your picture about your son with the rashes. A friend of mine who has a 5-year old daughter was affected by red rashes all over her body - she went to the doctor here in Sweden, and they said that they hadn't seen any similar like it before. She was sent home without diagnose. I was googling on these symtoms and your picure came up and it looks very similar to my friends daugthers rashes. So I wonder if it could be milk allergic. She had no fever, and they are not itching. Best regards Camilla