Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Photo Shoot

My best friend, Pam, came in for a quick visit this past weekend to meet William. Amongst other things (like setting up my treadmill) she did a photo shoot with William. I am not great at taking pictures or even at remembering to take pictures, so it is nice to have people around that do! Anyway, here are some shots of our big boy! (He weighed 10 lbs, 8 oz at his Dr. appt. last Friday...He was 2 weeks 3 days:)



This little boy definitely belongs to our family, but I don't know who he looks like. Everyone else has an opinion, but they are all different :)








4 comments:

Kitson Family said...

He is so beautiful. I love the pics and am anxious to meet that little guy. Glad that y'all are doing well and we miss you guys so much.

Adam, Deanna, Reece and Mariemma said...

Teal,
I found your blog through Amy Eckert. I am not sure if you would remember but we lived down the street from one another at Camp Lejeune. I think we were due with babies around the same time--Reece turned 3 on Jan 31st. It is so good to see how your family is doing. I have a blog but I am beyond bad at updating it. I have baby number 2 on Nov 11--Mary Emma so blogging may have to wait a few more months! Glad I found you and so wonderful to see your family.
Deanna Sanders

ellen said...

Hi, Teal,
Beautiful baby! Lizette keeps me posted and we have been praying for William! I had knee surgery today and now that the drugs are wearing off, I am just laying here catching up on the computer! Soon, I will be ready for MORE drugs! Love you guys and can't wait to see William in person! Enjoy because time will fly! Andrew, the baby, and our third child, graduates from A&M
May 14th. WHOOP!

Davis Family said...

Awww. I love those chubby legs and toes!