Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Easter Review...

I know this post is so late, but blogging is very low on my list right now...but I really want to keep up. So here are some pictures that other people took (namely my sister and mother-in-law!)
Macy was born on Good Friday 3 years ago and her birth announcement picture was of her in Dan's Easter basket (It says "Daddy") My sister re-created this with William. He never woke up
My biggest challenge is going to be getting 3 kids looking at the camera and smiling at the same time...this was the best out of about 15 shots...turned out cute!All the cousins after the Easter egg hunt! From L to R :
Sam, Andrew, Trey, Macy, and Luke
For those of you that aren't from Texas...we have something AWESOME around Easter. Cascerones, otherwise known as confetti eggs. My mother-in-law has memories from her childhood of saving egg shells for weeks before Easter and then filling them with confetti. We luckily can just buy them from the store! Basically what you do is sneak up on someone and crack the confetti filled egg on the person's head. It can get pretty violent...and the adults have more fun than the kids! Macy in mid-throw.
Dan getting my sister, Tamara
Dan handing out ammo


Dan running after getting my mom. This was taken with my sister's awesome camera! By the way, we went through 12 dozen eggs...and were left still wanting more! I am still finding confetti in my house two weeks later :)

2 comments:

Amber said...

I'm a born and raised Texan and I've never heard of those eggs! LOL

Love the pics of William in the basket, so cute!

Unknown said...

I still see confetti at different parks! Maybe we just go to really dirty parks?