Sunday, April 5, 2009

A little update...

Well, this has been a crazy week, but just wanted to give you all an update on Dan. He is still doing really well. The bandages and splint that were on his nose fell off so we can finally see what Dr. Thomas did. It looks great! His nose was (and still is) very swollen, but it looks great! Thanks for all the prayers! I will post a picture of him in a week or so, so those of you who haven't seen him in years can see all the things I am talking about. We have had a pretty busy month...a lot of traveling so I will update again soon with some pictures. Trey just turned 4 and Macy turns 2 tomorrow. Also, Dan and I took my mom to New York a couple of weeks ago. We are also building a house in Houston, but that post has to be for another day.

1 comment:

ellen said...

Glad you guys are all doing well! Have a wonderful Easter tomorrow!