Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Easter...

OK, so there aren't any sweet family pictures of the four of us dressed up for church, but I do have some of the afternoon egg hunt! I have said this before, but we have the greatest group of neighbors. There are three families that all share a HUGE backyard and we all have kids the same age.
Trey climbing a tree for hidden eggs.
Macy filling her basket.

The kiddos...from left- Emma, Macy, Trey, Noah, Alexander and Lucas.

For those of you who are not from south Texas, you are missing out on something called "cascarones". They are cleaned out eggs that have confetti in them and the whole point is to crack them on each other. It is so much fun and I wish I had video of the adults chasing each other around. We went through about 10 dozen! Here is Daddy and Trey getting Macy.

Daddy getting Trey.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Those are the cutest Easter baskets I've ever seen!